Non hai eseguito l'accesso.

#1 2014-07-01 22:13:33

elfdimond
Membre
da: italia
Sito web

Traduzione Pass me by R5

Ciao! Volevo chiedere se qualcuna di voi é talmente brava in inglese da riuscire a tradurre Pass Me By degli R5 perché su internet trovo dei veri e propri 'obbrobri'
Questo é il testo:(io non capisco il ritornello ossia da 'LIKE DAMN a PASS ME BY'
Remember that trip we took in Mexico?Yeah, hanging with the boys and all your seņoritasI never spoke up, yeah, I never said helloBut I keep on trying to find a way to meet yaYeahI was chillin', you were with himHooked up by the fireNow he's long goneI'm like, "So long"Now I got my chanceNow I, now I got my chanceLike damnYou could be the one that could mess me upYou could be the one that'll break meDamnAll them other girls said they had enoughYou could be the one that'll take meI was solo, living YOLO'Til you blew my mindLike damnYou can be the one that could mess me upI can't let youCan't let you pass me byOh oh, oh oh, oh ohI can't let you pass me byOh oh, oh oh, oh ohI can't let you pass me byI was trying to play too cool to get caught upLike too fun, too young to fall to piecesI know a girl like you can't ever get enoughSo I'm addicted, trippin', trying to get you to see thisThe way I need you, like I'm seen throughDancing out my pantsGot you shooking, caught you lookingNow I got my chanceNow I, now I got my chanceLike damnYou could be the one that could mess me upYou could be the one that'll break meDamnAll them other girls said they had enoughYou could be the one that'll take meI was solo, living YOLO'Til you blew my mindLike damnYou could be the one that can mess me upI can't let you, can't let you pass me byOh oh, oh oh, oh ohI can't let you pass me byOh oh, oh oh, oh ohI can't let you pass me byIt's likeEverywhere I look and everywhere I goA million other guys be staring and I know thatI can be yours and you can be mineI just can't let you pass me by - by - byEverywhere I look and everywhere I goA million other guys be staring and I know thatI can be yours and you can be mineI just can't let you pass me by - by - byLike damnYou could be the one that could mess me upYou could be the one that'll break meDamnAll them other girls said they had enoughYou could be the one that'll take meI was solo, living YOLO'Til you blew my mind('Til you blew my mind)Like damnYou could be the one that can mess me upI can't let you, can't let you pass me byOh oh, oh oh, oh ohI can't let you pass me byOh oh, oh oh, oh ohI can't let you pass me byOh oh, oh oh, oh oh(Yeah girl)I can't let you pass me byOh oh, oh oh, oh oh(Can't let you go)Yeah, I can't let you pass me by
Grazie♥

I'm crazy, is true, CRAZY FOR YOU!
R5♥

Footer forum